Work From Home
A Health Care Business Company Is Hiring Coders and QA Pros
Do you like to try before you buy? Makes sense, doesn’t it? If you’re a coder and quality assurance pro looking for a work-from-home job, Corridor has a temporary position that could be your jam.
The home care coder/documentation reviewer role has the potential to turn into a full-time, permanent position. Consider it a great way to see if you and Corridor are a good fit for each other.
Home Care Coder/Documentation Reviewer at Corridor
- Conducting QA documentation reviews of:
- Physicians’ orders.
- Treatment review plans.
- Medication profiles.
- Care planning related to assessment and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing coding and providing recommendations for it based on current guidelines.
- Preparing reports
- Staying up to date with OASIS data.
- Keeping current with Coding Certification.
- Maintaining coding certification.
- Training other coders as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of home care experience.
- Experience in home care record diagnosis coding.
- Experience reviewing OASIS assessments.
- EMR experience in HCHB, EPIC or Wellsky (preferred).
- Ability to pass a pre-employment coding proficiency assessment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.