Work From Home
A Lawn Care Booking Service Is Hiring a Remote Support Team Manager in TX
Are you ready to take on a leadership role in a startup atmosphere where you can really make a difference?
For this position, they’re looking for someone with the leadership skills to manage a customer contact team of 30 to 40 people. This team is the front line for customer relations. You need to be a positive personality who is ready to help mold the team into the very best customer service experience in the business.
Support Team Manager at Lawnstarter
- Use a variety of metrics to establish top-quality support
- Manage the phone support teams including staffing and scheduling
- Provide current policy and process information for the team to reference.
- Report customer/provider requests and/or concerns to company leadership
- 5 years of experience in a customer support or related role
- 2 years of experience in a leadership role in a customer support related field
- At least one year as a manager or supervisor
- Experience hiring employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing a remote team (a plus)
- Experience managing a multichannel support team (a plus)
- Experience working in a small company or startup environment (a plus)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.