Work From Home
A Utility Tech Company Is Looking for an Experienced Customer Service Rep
Ready to electrify your job search?
Aclara, a tech service for utility companies, is looking for a tech-savvy customer service rep to receive and make calls to its customers.
The contract position is a full-time job in a remote call center, and you’ll need to have some flexibility in your schedule.
Customer Service Representative at Aclara
- Answering calls and handling customer inquiries.
- Making outbound calls to schedule appointments with customers.
- Documenting call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Resolving customer complaints and escalating priority issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of customer service experience and previous call center experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Access to a phone, internet and a computer with a Windows 8 or newer operating system.
- Ability to speak English.
- Flexible schedule.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.