Work From Home
This Customer Care Job Requires a High School Diploma and Includes Benefits
ABC Fitness Solutions, a gym management software company, is hiring a customer care representative.
You will be taking inbound calls and emails from clients who need help with billing, account cancellation and other disputes. In addition to documenting each interaction, you’ll need to meet minimum goals while maintaining average talk times.
You should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and previous experience in a high volume call center is preferred.
The job is open to English-only candidates, but if you’re English-Spanish bilingual, you can earn $16.50/hour.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, along with a 401(k).
Customer Care Representative at ABC Fitness Solutions
- Taking inbound calls and emails from clients to assist with billing, account cancellation and disputes.
- Documenting each interaction.
- Meeting minimum goals and maintaining average talk times.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of call center experience is preferred.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.