Work From Home
ABC Fitness Solutions Is Hiring an Onboarding Exec (Requires HS Diploma)
ABC Fitness Solutions, a gym management software company, is hiring an onboarding account executive to work from home from anywhere in the United States. You should be dedicated and available to work 24/7.
You will be developing, implementing and delivering application solutions, systems and processes in response to the clients’ needs. Since you will be representing the company at trade shows and industry functions, you should be prepared for some travel.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401(k).
Onboarding Account Executive at ABC Fitness Solutions
- Managing projects for clients and upselling products.
- Creating project plans and schedules and handling staffing requirements.
- Being accountable for the resolution of the onboarding project.
- Providing clients with software system training as needed.
- Tracking client interaction and activity.
- Providing weekly summaries to department management.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent (college degree is preferred).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- A Project Management Certification is preferred.
- Expert iSeries knowledge is preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.