Work From Home
Help Customers Via Phone, Email and Chat — $15/Hour Plus Health Insurance
Activus Connect, a customer experience outsourcing company, is hiring full-time customer service ambassadors. The remote job, which pays $15/hour, is available anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll be responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and chat, as well as documenting your interactions.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus at least some call center experience or customer service experience. The company also has a list of technical guidelines that cover computer memory and processor speeds, among other requirements.
Prior to starting, a paid training period is mandatory, as is a background and drug test.
After 60 days of work, you will be eligible for benefits, which include medical, dental and vision insurance plus a 401(k).
Customer Service Ambassador at Activus Connect
- Answering customer questions via phone, email or chat.
- Helping with website and application issues.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of call center experience or two years of customer service experience.
- A computer that meets technical requirements.
- Wired USB headset with built-in microphone and noise cancellation feature.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance eligible after 60 days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.