Work From Home
Alorica Is Hiring Tech-Savvy Reps to Help Customers (HS Diploma)
Got a knack for solving technical issues?
Alorica, a customer service outsourcing company, is hiring technical customer service representatives. These are full-time remote positions, and you will have to complete a four-week training between the hours of 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. ET on weekdays.
You will be responding to customers over the phone to help them with billing, banking and product issues.
You must have at least one year of customer service experience, plus a high school diploma or GED. You should also be tech savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office.
To do this job, you will need a computer or laptop that’s newer than three years old and not a Macbook.
Technical Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Speaking with customers over the phone and following up via email.
- Helping with billing and product issues.
- De-escalating issues.
- Documenting call-related information.
- Upselling as necessary.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience and some technical/troubleshooting experience.
- A high school diploma or GED (college degree is preferred).
- A familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Computer that meets technical requirements and hard-wired internet.
- 17” or larger monitor (dual monitor is preferred).
- USB headset.
Benefits at Alorica include:
- Paid time off.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.