Work From Home
Got 6 Months of Customer Support Experience? Amazon Is Hiring in 12 States
Want to start a career at Amazon? If you live in (or are willing to relocate to) Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia or Washington, you could work from home as a seller support associate.
In this role, you should expect to spend your first 12 to 18 months learning the seller support business and perfecting your technical skills. You’ll be expected to provide exceptional support to sellers, handling inbound and outbound tickets.
The job posting says that people in this role generally progress in their careers at Amazon in such as editorial, data analysis and training.
You must be a fluent English speaker who has at least six months of customer service experience. You should also be comfortable with MS Office and Mozilla Firefox. To do this job, you will need high-speed broadband Internet.
Seller Support Associate at Amazon
- Handling inbound and outbound tickets.
- Providing prompt responses to tickets raised by Amazon associates, escalating issues when necessary.
- Working with other departments to resolve sellers’ issues and questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in English.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Excel and Firefox.
- Ability to work at least one day every weekend.
- High degree of flexibility and strong time-management skills.
Benefits at Amazon include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.