Work From Home
Amazon’s Healthcare Service Is Hiring (Requires High School Diploma)
Amazon Care, the retail giant’s healthcare service, is hiring a customer service advisor to work from home from anywhere.
You will be helping Amazon Care customers over the phone and online with questions. This position includes some night and weekend shifts.
While you must have a high school diploma, the most important qualification is a caring attitude, according to the job posting. You also should have a strong grasp of the English language and a flexible schedule.
Care Customer Service Advisor at Amazon
- Helping customers over the phone and online.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls.
- Identifying solutions for customers.
- Providing customers with technical support for the app.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- A strong grasp of the English language.
- Flexibility in scheduling, as you may have to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to complete a mandatory training, which may be on a different schedule than your production schedule.
- Hard-wired internet connection with 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.