Work From Home
American Express is Hiring Travel Consultants (Job Starts in May or June)
Love to plan ahead? American Express is hiring travel consultants for jobs that start in May or June 2022.
In this role, you’ll be arranging travel plans for premium card members. You don’t need to be a travel expert yet, since the job includes an intensive paid training and coaching program. However, you should have basic geography knowledge, such as the ability to locate continents and travel destinations worldwide.
The job is available anywhere in the United States except for Alaska, California or Hawaii. This job requires nights and weekend hours.
Travel Consultant for American Express
- Consulting with premium card members to suggest travel experiences.
- Researching and planning personalized travel experiences for customers.
- Offering products for card members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in sales, hospitality, or high-end customer service, preferably in a call center environment.
- Ability to navigate a PC and basic MS Office.
- Basic geography knowledge: Ability to locate continents and travel destinations.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Internet through broadband cable or fiber optic services (no WiFi, satellite or DSL). Minimum Internet speed of 25 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.