Work From Home
Amplify Is Hiring an Experienced Customer Support Team Lead
Are you a problem solver? Amplify is looking for one for this position as a customer support team lead.
Amplify, a K-12 curriculum and assessment creator, is seeking someone who can provide technical help desk support for its systems and software. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for monitoring your team’s workflow.
You should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, though a degree in computer information technology or education is preferred. You must have at least one year of MS Office suite experience and at least two years of customer service experience.
This remote position is available anywhere.
Customer Support Team Lead at Amplify
- Supervising the team’s workflow.
- Helping Amplify customers via phone, email and chat.
- Identifying customer support challenges and opportunities.
- Resolving escalated issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent (degree in computer information technology or education is preferred).
- At least one year of experience using MS Office suite.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.