Work From Home
Got Technical Writing Skills? Check Out This Short-Term Gig
Amplify, a curriculum and assessment company, is seeking a technical writer for the next four months to work 29 hours a week developing and editing end-user documentation. You will be creating materials for teachers to help them use Amplify’s reporting and assessment tools. You’ll edit documents, create and edit graphics and work with other team members to ensure proper integration.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in English or the equivalent; at least three years experience developing end-user documentation; and at least three years experience using the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud.
This is a four-month position where you’ll be working 29 hours per week.
Temporary part-time technical writer at Amplify
- Creating teaching materials.
- Formatting and editing documents.
- Creating and editing graphics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on English or the equivalent.
- At least three years of end-user documentation.
- At least three years of Adobe Creative Cloud experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.