Work From Home
Ancestry.com Has Entry-Level Customer Service Jobs That Include Benefits
Want a customer service job that works weekdays? If you live in Utah, Colorado or Wyoming, you’re in luck.
Ancestry.com is hiring customer solutions associates in those three states for full-time remote jobs. You’ll need to be available for weekday shifts between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
You’ll be helping customers via live chat, email and phone — and achieving target goals.
You must be passionate about helping others, have great written and verbal skills, and be a problem solver.
Ancestry.com offers plenty of benefits, including full health insurance, a 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more.
Customer Solutions Associate at Ancestry.com
- Responding to customer questions via live chat, email and phone.
- Maintaining customer service, sales and retention goals.
- Building a positive customer experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Enthusiasm for customer service.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits at ancestry.com include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- HSA and FSAs.
- Paid time off, including holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Ancestry subscription and discounts for employees.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.