Work From Home
Are You a Leader? Alorica Is Hiring a Team Manager (HS Diploma Required)
Alorica, a business processing outsourcing company, is hiring a team manager to work full time from anywhere in the United States.
You will be responsible for coordinating the operations of a call-service team, including supervising and mentoring staff while addressing their training needs.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and you will need to complete a team manager onboarding prior to starting. You should either have experience managing a team of employees — or the ability to prove you have the applicable leadership skills.
Team Manager of Customer Experience – Pharma Tech at Alorica
- Supervising and mentoring staff.
- Communicating with and managing staff on performance and goals.
- Identifying and addressing training needs.
- Diffusing irate customer calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Completion of the team manager onboarding.
- Experience managing 15 or more employees in a supervisor role — or the ability to prove applicable leadership qualities, including excellent communication and time-management skills.
Benefits at Alorica include:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.