Work From Home
Are You a Marketing Whiz? This Opening at Vitamin T Pays Up to $35/Hr
Are you a marketing wizard in search of a work-from-home job? Vitamin T is hiring a digital media planner,
I’ll admit that I Google searched it, but it turns out that there is no real vitamin called vitamin T. The company Vitamin T is an agency specializing in connecting design-minded companies with creative talent; in fact, the “t” stands for “talent.”
The digital media planner is responsible for leading and executing digital marketing strategies in a fully remote freelance position with a pay range of up to $35 per hour.
The ideal candidate should have marketing experience and a passion for all things digital marketing — from content, social and email marketing to search engine optimization, pay-per-click (PPC) and display advertising.
Digital Media Planner at Vitamin T
Pay: Up to $35 per hour
- Collaborating with multiple teams to lead and execute digital marketing strategies.
- Identifying trends and insights to optimize marketing campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience managing strategy and planning for marketing campaigns, including content development and delivery across digital channels.
- Knowledge and passion for all things marketing, including content, social, email, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) and display advertising.
- Experience with marketing tools, including email marketing and automation, web analytics and customer relationship management (CRM).
- The ability to optimize marketing campaigns and budget allocations based on trends and insights.
- Experience in Google Display and Video 360 or working knowledge of the platform (preferred).
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.