Work From Home
Are You a Problem Solver? Citizens Hiring Support Service Advisors
Citizens, a sales financing program, is hiring support center service advisors to work from home full time. This is a good job for someone who is a good listener and has a desire to solve client problems.
You will be working first shift (regular business hours) or second shift (typically 3 or 4 p.m. to midnight) plus one weekend shift per week.
In this role, you will be answering phone calls, providing product information and meeting and exceeding team goals.
You must have a high school degree or the equivalent, experience in customer support or a related field, and the ability to multitask.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement benefits, education reimbursement and wellness programs.
Support Center Service Advisor for Citizens
- Answering calls.
- Providing product information.
- Meeting and exceeding team goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school degree or the equivalent.
- Experience in a customer support role, client services role or in a related field.
- Basic computer skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement benefits.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Education reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.