Work From Home
Are You a Techie With Project Management Skills? Dell Is Hiring
Did you know Dell offers training and certification exams for IT professionals? Well, it’s a good thing to know if you want to apply for this work-from-home position.
Dell is hiring a services solution architect to join its IT architecture team, which develops and delivers technical systems solutions to customers based on their business needs.
The services solution architect is responsible for all aspects of project management, including gathering information for scoping and developing the best product solutions for each customer.
The ideal candidate must live in the U.S. and have excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as a general understanding of Dell EMC practice areas.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including a health-and-wellness package, company discounts, bonus incentives and career-development opportunities.
Services Solution Architect for Dell
Pay: Not specified
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with sales teams.
- Engaging the account team and customers to gather information for scoping.
- Determining if a technical subject matter expert or partner is needed to assist in scoping.
- Developing the best product solutions based on customer needs.
- Creating proposals, pricing models and statements of work.
- Ensuring service level agreements are in compliance.
- Maintaining and tracking information for internal reporting.
- Resolving escalated issues as needed, and in a timely manner.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills.
- The ability to gather, interpret and document product and service needs through customer feedback.
- General knowledge of Dell EMC practice areas.
- Some sales skills.
- Health-and-wellness package.
- Company discounts.
- Bonus programs.
- Employee referral program.
- Career development opportunities.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.