Work From Home
Auth0 Is Scanning The Globe for a Full-Time Technical Community Manager
Time to put your authoring skills to the test — both code and technical writing.
Auth0, a global cloud-based platform for software developers, needs a full-time technical community manager to oversee the company’s forum.
This position requires a blend of stellar marketing and coding skills, as the community manager will interact with forum users, who are experienced coders and software developers who turn to the Auth0 community when they’re stumped.
That’s when the community manager swoops in with easy-to-understand solutions to their questions.
This fully remote position is available anywhere in the world. Applicants who live near Bellevue, Washington, London, Sydney or Buenos Aires have the option to work at one of Auth0’s offices.
Technical Community Manager at Auth0
Pay: Not specified
- Interacting with Auth0 customers on the community forum
- Solving complex technical issues with clear step-by-step instructions
- Tracking patterns with issues posted in the forum
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience working in or contributing to a developer community
- Strong writing and coding skills
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and fluency in a language other than English and Spanish is a huge plus
According to Glassdoor, benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Stock options
- Charitable gift matching
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.