Work From Home
Work Your B2B Marketing Skills as a Paid Media Strategist for Yesler
Say yes to this marketing job and no to the daily commute.
Award-winning B2B marketing agency Yesler is hiring a full-time, fully remote paid media strategist to create engaging paid media plans for Yesler clients and reports on B2B campaign metrics.
This position is geared toward experienced content markers with at least five years of related experience, preferably with an agency.
Yesler is a Seattle-based agency (with offices around the globe) that’s trying to change the B2B marketing game. And it doesn’t like stuffy copy.
Glassdoor reviews and several accolades indicate that Yesler doesn’t like a stuffy work environment, either. Seattle Business Magazine ranked Yesler No. 14 on its 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 2018.
Although the listing doesn’t specify benefits, Glassdoor lists several company-verified benefits for full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and life insurance, among many others.
Paid Media Strategist at Yesler
- Crafting comprehensive paid media strategies and marketing campaigns for Yesler’s business clients.
- Aligning detailed media plans with the overall paid-media strategies.
- Analyzing trends, traffic, conversions and performance of paid-media investments.
- Collaborating across teams to drive content and distribution that aligns with the client’s business goals and overall campaign strategy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years of experience in paid media and content marketing, preferably in-agency
- Stellar Excel skills (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs, macros)
- Health, life, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Parental leave