Work From Home
Help Others See the World With This Travel Consultant Job
BCD Travel, a corporate travel management company, is hiring a travel consultant to work from home full time from anywhere in the U.S.
To apply, follow the link above and search for the position using the code NOAM-23955.
You will be responsible for helping clients find and confirm travel reservations, using BCD travel tools and systems.
You should have experience as a travel consultant and knowledge of GDS Sabre, along with problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Travel Consultant at BCD
- Consulting with clients about travel plans, providing information about exchange costs and penalties when necessary.
- Confirming travel reservations.
- Following up as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience as a travel consultant.
- Understanding of GDS Sabre.
- Problem-solving, multitasking and critical-thinking skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.