Work From Home
Become a Customer Service Rep for Airbnb With This Entry-Level Job
Looking for an entry-level work-from-home job?
TELUS International is hiring a customer service rep for its client, Airbnb. You will be working from home full-time until 2023. The salary ranges from $23,000 to $24,000 per year.
In this role, you will be supporting clients over the phone, email and chat, while troubleshooting, negotiating and providing solutions to their concerns.
You must be fluent in English and be comfortable working with computers and phones.
Benefits include health insurance, a pension and a performance bonus.
Customer Service Agent for Airbnb Project at TELUS International
- Responding to external clients over the phone, email and chat.
- Delivering support to the Airbnb community.
- Troubleshooting, negotiating and providing solutions to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work full-time on shifting schedules.
- Health insurance.
- Performance bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.