Work From Home
Become a Customer Service Rep in Washington, D.C. and Make Up to $15.50/Hr
This gig is for job hunters living in or near our nation’s capital.
Colonial Parking, a commercial parking company, is hiring a customer service associate in the Washington D.C, area. This full-time work-from-home job pays between $14 and $15.50 per hour. In this role, you’ll use a phone-queue system to answer incoming calls from Colonial Parking customers to resolve issues.
Applicants need at least a high school diploma and a minimum of three years of customer service experience. You’ll attend in-person training for two-to-three weeks at Colonial Parking’s D.C. office before transitioning to working from home. You’ll still be required to attend in-office meetings when needed.
Your home office must be a quiet, distraction-free workplace with telephone and high-speed internet connections.
Please note that you’ll need to pass a pre-employment drug test before receiving a job offer.
Customer Care Associate at Colonial Parking
Pay: $14-$15.50 per hour
- Assisting customers on the phone using an incoming call-queue system.
- Sending internal emails to different departments.
- Working to resolve customer issues with one call.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in or near the Washington, D.C., metro area to attend new-hire training for about three weeks and weekly or monthly meetings every week or month thereafter.
- Be available during flexible weekday hours.
- Have a high school diploma (associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred).
- Have a minimum of three years of customer service experience.
- Have previous experience working with a high-volume multi-line phone system (call-center work preferred).
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office and email (a plus).
- Have a high-speed internet connection.
- Have a quiet, distraction-free workplace in your home.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.