Work From Home
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Is Hiring Member Service Reps
If you’re an experienced medical service rep looking to escape the call-center cube farm, this job may be for you.
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions is hiring Medicare Advantage member/provider service representatives. These work-from-home positions require reps to answer inbound phone calls from current and potential members regarding benefit and eligibility coverage, billing, claims, and primary care physician assignments. Reps may also take calls from providers with questions about member eligibility, coverage, claims, copays and benefit types.
Once hired, you’ll be expected to work 40 hours a week Friday through Tuesday, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST. Working weekends is a requirement.
Medicare Advantage Member/Provider Service Representative at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions
Pay: Not specified
- Answering phone calls from members regarding benefits, eligibility and service authorizations
- Verifying member coverages, benefit types, eligibility dates and claim payments for providers
- Estimating the out-of-pocket expenses for members selecting services or procedures, and explaining member copayments
- Making outbound calls to assist members may be required
- Documenting all call information
- Using tools and problem-solving skills to help callers, including potential crisis calls, and routing calls to appropriate resources
Applicants for this position must:
- Have work-at-home experience (preferred)
- Have a minimum of one-year of experience as a member service rep or provider service rep for a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Have knowledge of the claims process and the ability to explain how it works to members and providers
- Be comfortable multitasking between talking with members on the phone and looking up information on the computer
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to work 40 hours a week Friday through Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.