Work From Home
BroadPath Is Offering a $100 Training Bonus for New Customer Service Reps
BroadPath, a health care tech company, is hiring a customer service representative who may work remotely from anywhere.
You will be educating and advising customers about procedures, plans, benefits and services. You should also plan on exceeding established performance goals.
You must have at least one year of customer service experience. You’ll need to bring your own equipment to your home office, and this includes a computer with more than 3.9G of memory, a mouse and a keyboard.
Benefits include a $100 training bonus, a medical plan and a 401(k).
Customer Service Representative at BroadPath
- Educating members on procedures, plans, benefits and services.
- Advising customers and resolving their issues.
- Exceeding established performance goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- A laptop or desktop with more than 3.9G of memory.
- A mouse and keyboard.
- Reliable internet.
- A medical plan.
- A 401(k).
- $100 training bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.