Work From Home
Can You Fix It in Post? Vector Solutions Is Hiring a Contract Video Editor
This gig is for anyone with skills in video editing.
Vector Solutions, an e-learning and performance management company, is hiring a remote video editor. The person hired for this contractor position will work on different projects, assisting with editing and other post-production needs.
The company offers a broad range of services, including online education, training services, workflow assessments, and compliance and risk management. In this role, you’ll be assigned to work in the public sector (TargetSolutions product) and the commercial (RedVector and Convergence Training products) business units.
Remote Video Editor at Vector Solutions
Pay: Not specified
- Editing scripted and non-scripted video presentations for online courses
- Editing footage in a seamless way
- Inserting music, sound or visual effects
- Over time, specializing in various forms of post-production such as color correction, graphics, animation and typography
Applicants for this position must:
- Know how to use Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Adobe Premiere
- Have prior experience as a freelance video editor, or have casual video editing experience
- Have a stellar portfolio demonstrating your skills
- Have knowledge of timing and continuity
- Be able to determine the best camera angles to use
- Be able to handle working on multiple projects each week
- Be able to meet strict deadlines
- Have a Creative Cloud subscription
- Have experience using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (a plus)
- Have experience using Microsoft Office and Dropbox (a plus)
- Have experience editing multi-camera footage (a plus)
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.