Work From Home
Choose Your Own Schedule as a Creative Writer for This Software Company
Looking for a super flexible creative writing role?
Aircrew by Outliant, a US-based software engineering company, is hiring a part-time or full-time creative writer. This remote job is available anywhere and lets you choose your own hours.
You should have experience writing creative content for businesses and startups.
Benefits include unlimited paid time off and a 13th month bonus.
Creative Writer at Outliant
- Writing content for Twitter, newsletters and startups.
- Leading new projects from the ground up.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience writing creative content for businesses and startups.
- Ability to write clear, concise and broadly appealing content.
- Unlimited paid-time off.
- 13th month bonus.
- Flexible work hours.
- Financial assistance for online courses.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.