Work From Home
Choose Your Start Time and Earn Up to $34K Plus Benefits as an FMLA Rep
Aston Carter, a staffing company, is hiring an FMLA representative. The position is remote, and it pays up to $33,000 for those who don’t have a college degree or $34,000 for those with a college degree. You may choose your start time, which can be 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or 1 p.m.
You will be responsible for maintaining knowledge of FMLA and related laws, and you will be helping clients and their employees on the phone and over email. After your first two months, you will be expected to meet production goals of 49 calls per day.
You must have the ability to handle a high volume of calls while still being respectful toward customers.
Benefits include health insurance.
FMLA Representative at Aston Carter
- Maintaining knowledge of FMLA and related laws.
- Helping clients and their employees via phone and email.
- Meet production and quality goals: 49 calls per day after two months.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to handle a high volume of calls in a professional manner.
- A respectful attitude toward customers.
- The ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Health, dental and vision coverage.
- A support system.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.