Work From Home
Earn Up to $22/Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Advocate for Cigna
Are you a good listener? Cigna, a health insurance company, needs customer service advocates to respond empathetically to clients’ questions and issues. The full-time jobs pay $16 to $22 per hour, depending on experience and location.
You will be helping customers and health care workers with any questions related to payments and claims.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, as well as at least one year of customer service experience. You will also need strong data entry and typing skills.
Benefits include health insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Cigna will not hire anyone who smokes, if allowed by state law.
Customer Service Advocate at Cigna
- Responding to clients, customers and health care providers, answering questions and addressing issues.
- Educating customers about disease management programs.
- Recommending health programs for customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Data entry and typing skills.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.