Work From Home
Coding Bootcamp Fullstack Is Hiring a Full-Time Student Adviser
You don’t have to know code to inspire successful coders.
To qualify, you should have at least one year of related admissions, inside sales, customer service or operations experience in the education industry.
Foundations Adviser at Fullstack Academy
- Coordinating all aspects of the Foundations program.
- Fostering communication among Foundations students through Google groups and other scheduled discussions or check-ins.
- Offering non-technical support and answering general program questions.
- Connecting Foundations students with Fullstack grads via the Foundations Mentorship program.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of admissions, inside sales, customer service or operations experience in the education industry.
- Strong understanding of Google Suite and Excel.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- A 401(k) program.
- Stock options.
- Company retreats.
- Professional development stipends.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.