Work From Home
College Grads, Earn up to $33.45/Hour Plus Benefits at Symetra
Symetra, an insurance company, is hiring a regional sales associate to work from home from anywhere in the United States. Earn between $20.10 and $33.45 per hour plus an annual bonus.
You will work with other distribution teams to learn about cross-selling products; understand the Excess Loss insurance business; and travel to field offices.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, sales, marketing or a business-related field. You should also be able to travel.
Benefits include a 401(k) with 6% company match, health insurance and PTO.
Regional Sales Associate at Symetra
- Understanding the Excess Loss insurance business.
- Working with other Benefits Division distribution teams to learn about products to cross-sell.
- Traveling to field offices to learn about the business.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, sales, marketing or a business-related field.
- The ability to travel.
- Understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ESL.
- 401(k) with 6% company match.
- PTO including vacation, sick time, flex days and 10 paid holidays.
- Health insurance.
To learn more and to apply, go to https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1165951&d=SymetraExternal#/ and search for the regional sales associate job.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.