Work From Home
Want to Get Into Crypto? This Bitcoin Trader Needs a Social Media Guru
Social media experts, we have a job for you. Kraken, a bitcoin trading platform, is hiring a social media manager to handle all of its social media content.
In this role, you will create and track social media across all of its channels and monitor crypto trends for social media engagement opportunities.
Prior to applying, you should already have at least two years of social media marketing and community management experience. Since this is a crypto platform, you should have the ability to translate crypto terminology into copy that’s social media friendly.
This is a full-time remote position that’s available anywhere in the U.S.
Social Media Manager at Kraken Digital Assets Exchange
- Creating social media content for consumer social channels.
- Tracking social media for effectiveness.
- Overseeing planning, research and reporting.
- Monitoring crypto trends to find engagement opportunities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of social media marketing and community management experience.
- Expert-level understanding of social media.
- The ability to transform complex cryptocurrency concepts into concise, easy-to-understand copy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.