Work From Home
This Crypto-Trading Platform Is Hiring Experienced Customer Service Reps
If you’re a cryptocurrency guru with customer service experience, we may have the perfect job for you.
Kraken, a digital asset platform, is hiring client care specialists to work full-time from home.
In this role, you’ll be expected to provide outstanding customer service to build trust with clients, understand their needs and provide solutions to their problems.
You must be able to work full-time on a rotating schedule that includes weekends. Kraken is seeking an applicant with an understanding of cryptocurrency, who has experience in customer experience roles. English fluency is required.
Client Care Specialist at Kraken
- Reaching out to clients over emails or chat to build trust.
- Processing client feedback and account closures.
- Automating processes to increase efficiency.
- Meeting or exceeding KPIs.
- Attending training sessions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in customer experience roles.
- Deep knowledge of cryptocurrency.
- Ability to work full-time on a rotating schedule.
- Fluent English skills (fluency in a second language a plus).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.