Work From Home
CVS Health Is Hiring an Experienced Copywriter (Portfolio Required)
Can you make pharmaceutical-related copy an easier pill to swallow? CVS would like to have a word with you.
The CVS Health team is looking for an experienced copywriter who can pen palatable content for the brand and marketing teams. This remote position requires a high school diploma or GED and at least three years of experience at an agency.
Your application should also include a portfolio that showcases your creativity.
Experience with marketing resource management (MRM) or Adobe Creative Suite tools — or within health or retail industries — is preferred.
Copywriter at CVS Health
- Writing communication related to pharmaceutical and health services for the brand and marketing teams.
- Generating creative ideas and presenting them in a persuasive manner.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with several internal and external teams.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Three or more years of writing experience at an advertising agency.
- Experience using Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee discounts.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off, including sick and personal days, paid holidays and parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job