Work From Home
CVS Is Seeking a Medicare Billing Analyst — No Degree Required
If you have experience in analytics and know your way around databases and spreadsheets, you may be a perfect fit to be an analyst with CVS’ Medicare D Premium department. The job is fully remote.
In this role, you will identify and track missing SSA/RRB payments; will monitor MPWRD payment files to make sure everything runs smoothly; and work with other internal and external business partners.
You should have a high school diploma or a GED, though a bachelor’s degree is preferred. You should also have SAP experience, along with analysis of financial data experience. At least 2 years of experience in analytics or a related field is required. You also need at least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office in a professional setting.
Analyst, Medicare Part D Premium Billing for CVS
- Tracking and identifying missing SSA/RRB payments.
- Monitoring MPWRD payment files.
- Interacting with other business partners and vendors.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED (a bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- At least 2 years experience in analytics or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Word, Access and Excel in a professional setting.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.