Work From Home
CVS Needs a Pharmacy Rep in Pennsylvania (Experience Required)
Hey Pennsylvanians, are you ready to save a life?
CVS is hiring a customer service representative for its pharmacy team.
In this role, you’ll assist patients who are in need of life-sustaining medications. Typical calls will involve prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage.
Although the job is remote, you must live in Pennsylvania to apply. Candidates must be willing to work evenings at least twice a week to cover closing shifts.
Customer Service Representative at CVS
- Receiving inbound calls from customers, assisting them with prescription refills and answering questions about order status and insurance coverage.
- Placing outbound calls to patients, insurance companies and internal partners.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residency within the state of Pennsylvania.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience, including six months of high-volume experience.
- Prior health care experience with benefits, insurance or prescriptions is preferred.
- The ability to work evening shifts as needed.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.