Work From Home
This Data Service Company Is Hiring an Entry-Level Project Manager
Appen, a data management company, is hiring an associate project manager to work from home from anywhere.
You will be monitoring and driving performance metrics for independent contractors completing data structuring content annotation. In addition, you will be expected to analyze and evaluate statistical reports so you can proactively identify and improve individual and team results.
While a bachelor’s degree and a year of project or quality management experience is preferred, it’s not required. You should, however, have advanced Excel skills and a self-starter attitude.
Associate Project Manager at Appen
- Delivering project objectives on time and on budget.
- Executing quality processes and driving quality improvements.
- Analyzing and evaluating statistical reports to identify and improve individual and team performance.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of project or quality management experience is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starting attitude.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.