Work From Home
Dating App Coffee Meets Bagel Is Hiring an Experienced Admin Lead
Want a job as cupid?
OK, you don’t actually need archery skills for this job, but you can help the dating app Coffee Meets Bagel by becoming an admin lead.
The full-time job involves scheduling appointments, meetings and travel for the company. You’ll need at least two years of work experience, and you must complete a 30-minute assignment along with your application.
Admin Lead at Coffee Meets Bagel
- Organizing meetings, including handling communications, scheduling and other details.
- Booking business travel for staff.
- Planning company-wide events.
- Scheduling onsite interviews.
- Sourcing potential candidates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of work experience, including experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment.
- Multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and adjust to changing priorities.
- Willingness to work outside of the standard work schedule for special or urgent requests.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.