Work From Home
Dell Is Hiring a Sales Rep With Experience (Available in 4 States)
If you’re always talking about the merits of Dell products, then this job will be a dream come true. You’ll be paid to do it.
As a channel sales account representative for Dell Technologies, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. This remote job covers Dell’s Southeast territory, so you must live in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia or Florida.
You will work with other channel partners to discover business opportunities and strategize to optimize sales. You will also resolve basic issues or concerns.
It’s essential that you already have previous inside sales experience. Preferably, you’ll also have some field experience and a bachelor’s degree.
Channel Account Sales Representative for Dell Technologies
- Working with partners to identify sales activities and business opportunities.
- Supporting smaller accounts.
- Resolving any issues and escalating to others on the team as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous inside sales experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with customers, leadership and support personnel.
- Some field sales experience is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not necessary.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.