Work From Home
Delta Offers Travel Perks for Elite Service Associate
Want to travel for less money? Delta is offering low-cost vacation opportunities to an elite service associate. Successful candidates will earn $14.25/hour to start plus career advancement opportunities and benefits.
You will be helping customers over the phone, resolving their issues in a fast-paced environment.
Prior to starting, you’ll need to complete an 11-week paid virtual training. This will be held weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
You must be at least 18, and you should have a high school diploma, GED or the equivalent. You need to have basic computer skills and high speed Internet.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401(k) and profit sharing paid vacation.
Elite Service Associate at Delta
- Helping customers via phone and identifying their issues.
- Searching for solutions to customer problems.
- Handling stressful situations in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or the equivalent.
- The ability to work full-time.
- Computer skills.
- High speed Internet with connection speeds of 10 MBPS upload and 25 MBPS download.
- One year of customer service, call engagement center or travel industry experience is preferred.
- Profit sharing.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Paid holidays and personal time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.