Work From Home
Design Marketplace Minted Is Hiring a Remote Social Media Strategist
Do you spend your day posting to TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook? If so, you may be the perfect person to fill Minted’s social media strategist position.
The design platform is seeking an experienced social media expert to take over its social media content on all active channels. You’ll partner with the creative team to create marketing initiatives. Your social media content should bring new customers to Minted.
In addition to thoroughly understanding the social media trends and platforms, you must have at least five years of experience in marketing, along with at least three years working on social media and digital strategies. You should understand social media tools including Opal and Dash Hudson.
Social Media Strategist at Minted
- Planning and executing all social media content.
- Managing the social media calendar.
- Reporting on engagement, traffic and new customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years experience in marketing.
- At least three years experience working on social media and digital strategy.
- Experience with social media tools including Opal and Dash Hudson.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.