Work From Home
Do You Geek Out on Science? Use Your Skills as a Health Writer for Bulletproof
Talk about your supplementary income.
OK, this digital health writer job at Bulletproof is actually a full-time job, but you’ll be writing about dietary supplements and nutrition products.
The company that introduced us to buttered coffee (here’s how to make Bulletproof coffee at home) needs someone who can rigorously research science trends, transforming jargon and complicated studies into easy-to-digest content across multiple platforms.
For this job, you must live in Washington or California or be willing to move there.
Digital Health Writer at Bulletproof
- Researching and writing science-backed articles and video scripts
- Working with multiple teams to produce articles, videos and infographics that incorporate health and wellness trends
- Using WordPress to build content and optimize it for search
Applicants for this position must have:
- Scientific writing and editing background
- Extensive knowledge of nutrition terminology and trends
- Three to five years of professional editorial experience, including script writing (on-camera experience is a plus)
- Proficiency using WordPress, Microsoft Office and editorial calendar software
- Grammar and visual design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, nutrition, biology or similar field is preferred
- Flexible scheduling
- Health and life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Discounts on Bulletproof products
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.