Work From Home
Earn up to $16.50/Hour Plus Benefits Booking Travel for AAA Members
AAA is hiring a travel contact center sales associate to work full-time from home. Hourly rate starts at $16.50 depending on experience.
This job is available in Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Virginia and West Virginia, as well as Washington, D.C.
You will be handling incoming calls and emails related to air, rail, hotel and car rentals, helping members with every aspect of traveling.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with either previous AAA travel counselor experience or at least one year of travel sales experience.
AAA benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, free AAA membership and company-provided computer equipment.
Travel Contact Center Sales Associate for AAA
- Handling incoming calls and emails related to travel products including air, rail, hotel and car rentals.
- Meeting or exceeding established sales quota.
- Booking member travel.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Experience as an AAA travel counselor or at least a year of travel sales experience.
- Understanding of an automated airline reservation system preferred.
- Monthly incentive plan.
- Paid time off.
- Eight paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan with up to 7% employer match.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage.
- Free AAA membership and life insurance.
- Company-provided computer equipment.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.