Work From Home
Earn $17-$21 Per Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep for Cigna
Cigna, a health service company, is hiring a customer service senior representative to work remotely.
This position is expected to pay $17 to $21 per hour.
You will be taking and making calls to and from customers, and you must understand the Cigna products and procedures.
You should have at least one year of experience working in a high volume call center environment. Data entry skills and attention to detail are a must.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, along with medical, vision and dental insurance. Company-paid life insurance is another perk.
Customer Service Senior Representative at Cigna
- Taking inbound calls from customers.
- Making outbound calls to customers.
- Understanding products and procedures.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience working in a high volume call center environment.
- Data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.