Work From Home
Earn $17/Hr and Get a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus as a CS Expert for CareCentrix
Carecentrix, a home health solutions company, needs a health care customer service expert to work remotely. Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma, as well as one year of work experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating services, care and discharge dates between patients and doctors. You will also work with out-of-network providers to ensure that pricing is commensurate with client reimbursement..
You will earn $17 per hour, and you will get a $1,000 sign-on bonus. There is also a monthly incentive plan and benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) and paid parental leave..
Health Care Customer Service Expert at Carecentrix
- Communicating with doctors and patients to help with coordinating services, care and discharge dates.
- Working with out-of-network providers to make sure pricing is commensurate to client reimbursement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of work experience.
- Computer ability.
- Time management skills.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus.
- Monthly incentives.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.