Work From Home
Earn $18.50/Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep at eBay
Stay at this job for five years, and you’ll get an entire month off paid.
eBay is hiring customer service representatives in five states: Texas, Nevada, Florida, Ohio and Utah. While you do need to live there, the positions are remote. Pay starts at $18.50 per hour with differentials for swing and weekend shifts.
You will help customers with site navigation, account setup and payments, and answer any other questions they may have.
You should have at least three years of call center or customer service experience, as well as proficiency in technical troubleshooting.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, which start on your first day.
Customer Service Representative – Buyer Experience
- Helping customers with site navigation, account setup, payments and other questions.
- Providing engaging customer service.
- Implementing conflict management skills during calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of call center or customer service experience.
- The ability to speak effectively to customers from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficiency in technical troubleshooting.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- At least 16 days of paid time off.
- A sabbatical every five years: four weeks off at 100% pay.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.