Work From Home
Earn Up to $19/Hr as a Licensed Health Insurance Agent in New Mexico
Do you live near Rio Rancho, New Mexico and have a New Mexico health and accident insurance producer license? Concentrix, a business services company, has a job for you as a licensed insurance agent seasonal advisor.
In this role, you will identify consumer’s insurance needs and recommend insurance packages to them. This job requires phone work, and you will be helping up to 20 consumers daily.
You will earn $16 per hour while completing five weeks of product and sales training. After that, you’ll earn $19 per hour.
Prior to starting, you will need to do a criminal background check and a drug test.
Licensed Insurance Agent Seasonal Advisor at Concentrix
- Identifying consumer insurance needs.
- Recommending insurance packages for consumers.
- Helping up to 20 consumers daily.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residence near Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
- A New Mexico health and accident insurance producer license.
- Commission and bonus program.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.