Work From Home
Earn $20/Hr — Plus Benefits — as a CS Rep for Chanel Via VIPdesk Connect
Customer service solutions provider VIPdesk Connect is hiring luxury lovers to work as customer service representatives for Chanel. In this role, you will assist customers via phone, email and chat. You should understand Chanel’s line of products, and be able to make helpful suggestions for customers.
Qualified applicants should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with at least three years of customer service experience and contact center experience. You must also have excellent problem-solving and listening skills.
You’ll be working from home, so you need Internet connection, a USB headset and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies (you can test to see if your computer meets the requirements here).
The job is only open to candidates in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia or Wisconsin. Prior to starting, you will be required to attend a remote training for three weeks on weekdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
You will earn $20 per hour and will get benefits like paid time off, insurance, flex spending and growth potential.
Customer Service Representative for Chanel
- Suggesting products for customers.
- Understanding Chanel’s line of products, and conveying the features and benefits of these products to customers.
- Help customers via phone, email and chat.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- Some contact center experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flex spending accounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.