Work From Home
Earn $21/Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep for Progressive
If you like helping others, you’ll love this job.
Progressive is hiring a customer service representative and an inbound sales representative to work from home. Training is expected to start in March, and you’ll be paid about $21 per hour.
Most work schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours after completion of training.
You will be answering customer questions regarding coverage, rates, billing issues and general policy reviews.
You should either have two years of college or two years of relevant work experience. For sales, you will need to obtain a property and casualty license (you can get this during training).
Benefits include performance-based rewards, a 401(k) with company match, health insurance and paid time off.
Customer Service Representative at Progressive
- Helping customers by answering questions regarding coverage, rates and billing issues.
- Suggesting additional products to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher or two years of relevant work experience.
- A designated workspace.
- Remote office Internet connection via DSL or cable modem.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.