Work From Home
Earn Up to $27/Hour With This Full-Time Job for Cigna (Requires HS Diploma)
Got a high school diploma? You could make up to $27/hour plus benefits with a full-time job for Cigna. The health insurance company is hiring a claims senior representative, and the remote job is available anywhere in the United States.
In this position, you’ll decide on claims based on policy terms and conditions. You’ll work with internal staff to resolve customer issues and need to maintain records and files.
You must have a high school diploma, and at least one year of medicare claims processing experience is preferred.
The hourly rate ranges from $18/hour to $27/hour, depending on your experience and location. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Claims Senior Representative at Cigna
- Setting and meeting productivity goals.
- Interacting with internal staff to resolve customer issues.
- Maintaining records and files.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma.
- At least one year of medicare claims processing experience is preferred.
- Experience analyzing and resolving customer problems.
- Medical terminology knowledge.
- Proficiency using PC software (QNXT experience is preferred).
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- At least 18 days of PTO.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Corporate discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.