Work From Home
Earn Benefits and $41,600 a Year as a Customer Benefit Adviser for Unum
Unum, a benefits company, is hiring a customer benefit adviser. This is a remote position, and you must live in Eastern or Central time zone. The starting salary is $41,600 ($20 an hour), and your shifts will run between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST.
You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding company goals and metrics, protecting customers’ privacy and completing training. You will be answering customer questions relating to policy and coverage.
You must have one year of experience in a contact center. A college degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, along with up to 30 paid days off plus personal and company closure days.
Customer Benefit Adviser at Unum
- Meeting or exceeding company goals and metrics.
- Protecting customers’ privacy.
- Being available to work between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience in a contact center.
- A college degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Completion of a training program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance
- 17 to 30 paid days off, plus personal and company closure days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.